View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
Gito
Yorkie Talker

Default Throwing up 2 days in a row

My husband and I came home to our 5 year old Yorkie, Reggie, having thrown up in 3 different spots yesterday. A big area and two smaller ones. We have been very lucky as he is very healthy normally so this was scary but I figured he ate too much too fast. When I woke up this morning he had finished his crunchies, that are always out for him. And this afternoon when we got home, 2 more small areas of vomit. They are a mustard color- I was told this is stomach bile..on top of it all he has dry skin and has been itching lately. A part of me thinks he might have thrown up because of licking the spray we use on his dry area. I finally got him doggie neosporen and an e collar, and he is just chilling right now. But I am so nervous to leave him all day tomorrow...we leave about 8 and get home at 5:30ish. He has been able to keep down the treats we have given him so far...but I am so scared to come home and find that he was sick tomorrow. Anyone been in this same pickle? Your comments are appreciated. Thank you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!