View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 08:57 PM   #9
Yorkie_Mama
YT 500 Club Member

Default problems with line breeding and inbreeding

lots of people Line breed ..look at the Royal family lol no kidding the issues that insue with Inbreeding are intense Only breeder who have been breeding in a serious venue(40+years) should line or inbreed when inbreeding occure you are taking your lines flaws and Making them 2x as bad every dog line has a flaw ... with proper breeding you minimize the flaw .. rather it be eyes hips knees emotional poor coat ect. where in the parent its not a issue in the inbreed puppie it is a huge issues ... i can tell you of people who have bought inbreed puppie who have had to put them down due to Nurologial disordeers that made them run in a circle and cry ... this didnt show up till 1 1/2 to be honest i know breeders who have culled full litters that this happend to .. you dont want this to come back and bite you as a breeder in the behind I am not Condoning the culling just telling you about it . if your going to give health gur with your puppies .. i would pass up on this puppy as a breeder and make shure him and his sisters are all fixed ! good luck and this is just my oppinion
Yorkie_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!