View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 07:51 PM   #2
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygolucky
Hi all,
Me again! LOL. Ok well here is my dilemma and I don't know if it's a big problem or not. My mom has yorkies and she kept a boy from one of her Miss Peaches litter. Well evidentally the boy she kept (Miss Peaches' son) got her pregnant and she had a litter in June. Well my mom has sold the 2 girls but has 2 boys left. One of them I just love, but I'm not sure is this okay?

She took the puppies to vets and they had a full workup for genetic defects/flaws and they checked out fine, but does that happen with breeders? Also ( I know she didn't mean for it to happen for all those ppl who will say she should have terminated the pregnancy) the pups are AKC full registration and I just want to make sure if the one boy I'm looking at does happen to have a litter with my little girl that's legit....Or what would you do in this situation? I just have fallen in love with him he is precious. Thanks for advice!
Kelley
Hello Im not sure what your asking. You ask if its ok. Is what ok? It sounds like the puppies are allreay here and Im so glad they all came out ok. I have never heard of anyone breeding a mother and son befor. What did they vet say about it?
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!