Thread: Corona vaccine
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 01:35 PM   #11
tammys
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartpuppiepets View Post
Depending on the brand you choose you can get corana virus, on orders over the mail:

For years we have used DURAMUNE MAX 5 + CVK , that is the one with the corona.
If you order DURAMUNE MAX 5 alone it has no corona.

My vet no longer recommends corona, something changed over the last 2 years and i read something about it causing reactions. We have not talked about it yet.

He is trying to convince me to switch to the 'MERIAL" brand and i promised him next time i order i will be trying ... we have a loooonnnggg time client relationship and i should give him the credit . He feels that Merial is making better vaccines than the others and one of the reasons is that it causes less reactions. He mentioned to me that he does many ferrets and they seem to be more sensitive than yorkies and ever since he switched to the merial shots he has not seen any reactions.

Any ways , i am not advertising to anyone.

Which shots did you order?

I know there are so many choices . But some seem to be better than others, according to vets.

my past vet , who i only stopped using because i moved but i still call for advise, used to recommend the "Duramune" and we always had good experiences with it.

XOXO

That's interesting about the ferrets. Our vet said our ferret only needed rabies...to which he had a reaction.

We ordered Univac 5 from Revival. I think all the Duramune packs (with and without Corona) came with a lot of doses and I only needed 6 of them.
tammys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!