View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
uhxohxcece
Senior Yorkie Talker

Louis did the same thing but after coming here I figured it was the food. Louis would only eat sometimes..when he wanted..even though I'd put the bowl up after 5 mins...I didn't know if it was because he was full from the treats or the food but found out it was the food. When I got him..he was on the science diet(horrible) he ate it for 2 weeks and then I saw that he wasn't interested he'd prolly have a couple of the kibble and leave it... he'd play around as usual..then I saw all the reviews of science diet and realized it was bad food(I also realized he kept scratching even though he didn't have fleas or ticks or anything, I had checked) well, I switched him to nature's recipe puppy and now he gobbles it up but I see that the kibble is too big for him and idk... I wanted to switch him to innova but didn't know where they sold it but I just found out where they sell it by my house . So I'll switch him again and leave it at that. Btw..he doesn't scratch as much anymore and he's doing fine. He eats mornings and afternoons. I only feed him twice a day. Maybe its the kind of food you're feeding him or how many treats does he get and how much does he weight?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!