View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #66
treasurebeauty
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndyorkiemom View Post
Can I ask the name of the sire of your puppy? Just curious about something, I show my dogs but have ever only sold one as true show potenial and then the person who bought him showed him afew times and won but decided that showing was too much work and had him neutered. I also require a deposit on my puppies but if something like this situation were to come about I would gladly refund the buyers deposit unless they wanted to take a different pup. I don't know Tiffany personally so I can't and won't say anything other than I have heard stories like this before on some of her pups. As well I have heard others say that they were very pleased with the puppy they got from her.
I do agree though that the puppy should never have been sent to the OP without her being told about the hernia and if in fact she had put her deposit down for a show/breeder female that is what she should have gotten and Tiffany should have given her the female that she decided to keep for herself. I am very interested in knowing who the sire is though if you wouldn't mind saying.
It's Dylan. The Champion she had on her website.

My import female I bought from her is perfect too. It just simply the hernia that is bother me, and I don't think it's right.
treasurebeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!