View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 07:02 PM   #24
delicatepuzzle
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone. I guess I still have some serious issues I need to hammer out. I really just need to keep looking at all the good in my life (even thou I would NEVER EVER EVER kill myself or anything that serious). I did go to see my primary care physician (PCP) and she even feels that I still need to seeing a psychiatrist regularly (and was quite upset when I told her I stopped/have seen my psychrst in like 6 months. My PCP is awesome, and she sees right through my lying smiles/fake fasaad (spelling?).

Instead of getting my Zoloft refilled I will be going back to my therapist, before this whole eating/not eating/cutting NONSENSE, takes over again. Maybe this was a cry for help. I'm glad I did it thou. Although me being so hard on myself, I can't help but feel like this was a cry for attention, but maybe just maybe that's what I needed, someone to call my attention to how stupid and unhealthy these thoughts are ... regardless of how other "socially acceptable" things maybe or not be.

Thanks again. Going to fill my therapists pockets now!
delicatepuzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!