View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:13 PM   #6
Darlene68
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun201 View Post
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I will tell you that I have potty trained lots of dogs over the years and none were as challenging as my two yorkies have been!! Toby took until he was about 9 months to be fully trained. We gave up on pee pads...all he did was tear them up and play with them. He also loves any kind of paper so I definitely understand the paper towel challenge!! He goes outdoors and thankfully hasn't had any more accidents. Lola, she's my newest challenge. She'll go outside just fine as long as I anticipate when she might need to. Right now she has a UTI so I'm granting her a little slack on it. When I finish getting her trained, we're taking up the carpet and putting in new flooring!!! Hang in there, it really will get better. They're tough to train but oh so worth it!!! Yes, I said that even when we found Lola had gotten an entire box of kleenex and made confetti out of it.
I am taking a deep breath and keeping my fingers crossed! I wish Bailey could go outside..I'm jealous of people who can outdoor train their pups, lol!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!