View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #4
Darlene68
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphmaddy View Post
Being that I have gone through that.. I ask the questions that were asked to me.... Have you changed anything... Did you try different pee pads.. I know I tried to change the pee pads for Roxy and she just didnt like them at all that she resulted in peeing everywhere else but the pad.... I know how frustrating it can be BELIEVE ME thats why I am in the process of training outdoor training my back will thank me later

If its not the pad.. I know this will sound yuky BUT check her wee wee make there is no discharge. She could have a UTI.... My sister's dog had a UTI and the reason they found out was when she jumped on my sister 5K couch and stared at my sister as she pee'd FUNNY isn't it LOL!!!

Anyway good luck I hope it helped.. I'm sure you will get some great advice here in Yorkie Talk
No, I didn't change any pad brands. I don't think it's an infection, he isn't peeing anymore then normal, just not using his pad regularly, he may have to pee and go like a good boy to his pad, and when the next pee time comes he might just decide to not bother with the pad and pee on the floor, that is why it is frustrating I wish I could outdoor train, but I live in apt building, plus it can get to -60 here during winter, so that is not an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoscoesMommy42 View Post
Oh gosh. I am getting my new puppy tomorrow and I need positive stories! LOL That is so funny about the paper towels though! They are so cute you can't stay mad at them!

Yes it is funny, he knows he shouldn't do it too, he tries to grab the towel and run!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!