View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 11:32 AM   #21
terefdz
Yorkie Talker

Default Strange things Yorkie's eat...

My Skooter eats very well. I changed his dry food from Royal Canin (he was throwing up) to Natural Choice and the vomiting has stopped. BUT, he is a people food beggar. The other day I sat in front of the TV with a plate and he put his nose right next to the plate and looked at me with those eyes, like saying "gime, gime, gime some please". When I'm cooking he is always running around my legs to the extent that I'm afraid he will trip me or I'll drop something on him. He's just waiting for something to drop so he can lick it up. If it falls on the floor... it's his. He has devoured pieces of lettuce, croutons and corn. He has made a mad dash for a multi-vitamin tablet, but I yelled "LEAVE IT" and he stopped in his tracks. He has eaten my daughter's chap stick. Lately he has been eating my wall and nibbled at pieces of the baseboard, as well as the skirt of my sofa. The other night he threw up and it had pieces of wall, wood splinters and three (3) heavy duty staples from the sofa. Dropped food makes me laugh, but this scares me. I'm afraid he will eat something that will puncture him inside. I just have to watch him very closely.

Last edited by terefdz; 08-10-2009 at 11:35 AM.
terefdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!