View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 07:50 AM   #21
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
This amuses me that you think it's perfectly acceptable to get in the face of a human but not a dog. The reason Victoria annoys me is how much of a bitch she is to people. It just irks me. Yes, owners are stupid a lot of times and need to learn certain things... however, a lot of people are simply un-educated. I would not be a happy person if a trainer began to get in my face and yell at me about the way I'm raising my dog. That hits a hard spot, just as if someone were in my face criticizing me about the way I raise my kids. There's a NICE way to explain it to people and educate people on dog ownership. I've noticed though that with her American clients, she is definitely nicer than to her British clients. On another note, I also don't really agree with static mats but I think it would all depend on the situation and the size of the dog.
It is what the Telvesion watching public wants. She pulled that on me I have to dress her down but those that watch want to see the sparks.
The humans can talk back if ceasers dogs try to talk back they are dominating him and therefore must be punished.
Ceasers not nice to the humans either.

JL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!