View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
lovelylf1
I ♥ Scooter
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019

Scooter has been on Wellness for over a year now. I don't give him fish oil and since switching to Wellness, his coat is really soft on its own. At one point, the food (pre-Wellness) he was on made his coat wirey and not so soft. We found Wellness and love it. I switch the kind (flavor) every once and a while. Right now, we are blending Super5Max Chicken and Wellness Core (Original). You may find you don't need the fish oil which will make your baby happy. Maybe try without it for a while and see how it goes.

On the itching matter, because Scooter was on it, I convinced my mom to try it with her dog (standard poodle) who had serious itching issues. She was using special shampoo, giving Roscoe allergy meds, etc. You name it and she tried it. She was desperate for something new that would work. She tried Wellness after lots of pushing from me (it is harder to find in her area than it is here). Long story short, Roscoe is happy and itch free since my mom made the switch. She doesn't do any supplements and he no longer takes any meds. I think you will like Wellness.

Good luck!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!