View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 03:23 PM   #27
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

OK. I can finally take a breather! haha

I got to the shelter today at noon and saw the female and asked about her. They said, "she is sick, you don't want her besides a rescue is coming to get her." I said, "I didnt ask if she was sick, I asked if I could adopt her." They told me I couldn't So, I left it at that. Thankfully we were persistent to find that she was available to a valid rescue. Thanks for faxing the paperwork LadyJane, that really does help!!! I would have left with her at noon today if they would have let me. As soon as I got there they recognized me and said, "You were just here." (well duh!)

She is absolutely precious! The sweetest little girl. YES, she definitely needs her teeth cleaned, but I didn't see any missing, so that is good. I got her home and put together an xl wire crate that we have in our garage (for times like this) so she is now in our puppy play room. We don't have kids, just our furrbabies, so one room in the house is for them. I do feel bad because I am keeping her separate from the others until I know her health condition. However, she does look very content with her blankey and toys.

She doesn't bark, she is just a precious little girl. She also jumps and plays, doesn't act like she feels bad. Im not sure what the vet bill would cost, but I could certainly see me falling head over hills with this one.

It was such a great feeling saving her & I am going to try to get the boy tomorrow. Thanks for trusting me to help LadyJane! We have 3 calls in to Vets to see if they will help us with a discount.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mimi.jpg (56.5 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Mimi2.jpg (39.5 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg Mimi3.jpg (58.2 KB, 84 views)

Last edited by BaxtersMommy; 08-03-2009 at 03:25 PM.
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!