View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:03 AM   #8
xoxodoglover89
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjsmiles View Post
This is EXACTLY like my little guy. Reggie will be 1 on August 11. He does get Mother Hubbard mini bones or little kibble sized treats some during the day but he always has since he was a puppy. I never know quite what is the "norm" to expect with Reggie since he is 1/4 Lhasa and 3/4 Yorkie. In most ways though he is all Yorkie.

Sasha is 1/4 Maltese and 3/4 Yorkie. Usually, I always give her a little biscuit after she finishes her food, but it still surprises me that she doesn't eat it all right away, since she knows what she gets when she does finish it. I know I'm not underfeeding her because she never throws up bile or seems lethargic. She has so much energy and loves to play. I usually try to take her on a 20 minute walk a day or longer as my parents don't have a fenced in yard (I very much wish they did ) just to get her some extra exercise so she doesn't gain extra pounds. Her food is high in protein, so I always feared that she would gain weight from it, but she hasn't! She looks wonderful! It's reassuring to find someone else on here who's dog is the same as mine eating wise!
xoxodoglover89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!