View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 06:57 AM   #2
Ihave4Beauties
Senior Yorkie Talker

See what I have come to learn is that many people dont know that the one piece of paper that really matters is AKC. To ppl all they care about is that they have papers. My male came with ACA papers, which I was later told is the #1 company after the AKC. I gotta say they arent easy to get into. CKC & all these other companies from what I have looked into they register any dog. Most pet shops will buy from ppl who had a litter & dont have papers so they arrange the paper work themselves.

I know the CKC ask for pics & 2 witness signatures as "proof" of the breed. The ACA, will NOT dual register unless they have papers from the CKC 1st, & then they request their own pics & go through some process to determine that the dog IS the breed specified.

The reason I know this is b/c my lil girls mom wasnt papered & thats the process her owner went through so we can make sure that Ya-Ya was papered with the ACA.

Its easy to open a registry company & take any dog, b/c at the end of the day people just dont know that the ONE registry that matters is the AKC,but not all dogs are allowed to be registered with them, so other companies will do it so ppl can sell puppies for the outrageous price that they do. Thats what I think!
Ihave4Beauties is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!