Thread: Pancreatitis
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 12:22 PM   #8
Izzy Princess
Therapy Dog
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandracz View Post
Bailey has chronic pancreatitis too and I also consulted with a holistic pet nutritionalist. Bailey is on Natural Balance Fish & Potato, we also give him 1 oz of cod a day, canned pumkin, green beans, supplements and he he takes synovi vitamins for his LP. Bailey has has IBD, so he can't have chicken. He's been ok for 2 months since he's been on this diet (fingers crossed) but it's been expensive. I'm willing do do anything and pay anything to keep my baby alive tho. The supplements are very important because the help to digest and process the food. The holistic pet nutritionalist name is Susan Davis and I highly reccommend her. Here is her website information. Holistic Veterinarian Pet Nutritionist Holistic Pet Care She does phone appointments too, which is how I did Bailey's appt. She is very thorough. Good luck!
Ahh that's who we called - Susan Davis and Dr. Gordon!! Glad to hear that Bailey is doing well..I keep my fingers crossed daily and it's nerve racking to say the least.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!