View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
Elybourg
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Should have called him Shredder

Our little guy Rudy has had a couple of rough months. First he was attacked by an offleash dog while on a walk in May, then he had to have surgery a couple of weeks ago since the puncture wound made during the attack wouldn't heal properly. He is doing great now and healing very well.
During the last couple of months, his walks have been curtailed by the vet, so he has taken up a new hobby while housebound. No piece of paper is safe from him. First it was the receipts that hubby left around the house, then it was the toilet paper roll (he learned that if he stood on the scale he could reach it and pull yards and yards off at a time), then the mail on the corner table became a target, and tonight when I heard hubby bellowing down the hallway, I went down to the bedroom to find Rudy buried in mountains of paper in the middle of the bed. Seems that he has developed a taste for Westerns, and decided to chomp on a couple of Zane Grey novels. I think hubby was more upset about the books than he was when Rudy shredded his five dollars he left on the bed while having a shower. I am not upset with Rudy, he is just doing what a bored dog will do, look for something to get into. He has taught hubby a good lesson, pick things up and put them away, keep the bathroom door closed, and always keep a sense of humour...lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!