View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #13
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Wink do we have to go through this again??

i've heard it all before, and i'm sure this isn't the end of it, but if you have read my previous posts, you already know that i've made up my mind and am very happy with my choices.

please no more posting about puppy mills, if i hear that word again i could puke, i'm just tired of it all people, i know who my breeder is, and i know everything's clean and taken care of, i'm comfortable with the situation and that's all that should matter.

be happy that i'm getting a yorkie period and please enough with rehashing this!!

i'd like to be able to move on from here and learn about taking care of a yorkie instead of ALWAYS having to go back to the subject of where my baby came from would that be alright with you guys? please!!???

Thanks for the understanding and cooperation! Let's be adults here and get over this and move on can we?

She's going to be almost 8 weeks old when i get here, still young, but better than before, so let's look at the bright side and let go of the negative stuff, no more worries, no more negative posts, happy thought people, happy, loving, and encouraging thoughts!!

Thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!