View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #2
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelandSadie View Post
Well the breeder just called and he'd like to wait one more week and see how things go with our puppy before letting her come to us.

If you know the situation, you are probably rejoicing because this will give her more time with her mom and littermates.

I am pretty glad as well, because i know that it is important for her to have all the time with them she can.

So it's looking like my girl will come home to us MAYBE on the 7th of August, rather than this weekend. We'll just have to wait and see.

Marvin just didn't feel comfortable this week and I am more than okay with that, i want her to be a little older as well. Despite all the arguing and upsetting things on the previous threads, i was secretly hoping he'd call and tell us he was waiting another week or two, and that's what happened.

My mind is clear that he's responsible and he's doing what is best for the puppies, if he's not feeling comfortable with them leaving, he keeps them until he knows that they are truly doing fine and ready to go.

So anyways, another week to wait, but it's totally worth the wait, both because i'll wait forever for Sadie and also because she'll get more bonding time with mom.

Thanks for checking in and have a great day.
Well thats great news, at least she will be able to grow a bit more, do you know what her weight is currently? Maybe hes waiting for her to gain some more weight!

Also just to add, it sounds like he has decided to let mom stay with the pups longer? That is great that he changed his mind about taking her away from them at six weeks!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!