View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #40
Sandysbabies
YT 2000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 036

Thanks everyone for your answers. I leave 3 bowls out with Innovia kibble (small bite) and of course Dudley is only 4mo. old, 2lbs. of dyamite. lol!!! He eats in his kennel because the others like baby food. I can't see Kayla eats all that much. SHe is 8lbs. She is square as a little box. Cute as a button, but, I thought she might be too fat. Its more solid than fat. My husband says she is not fat, its all muscle. When I split a can of food at dinner that really does not give them a whole lot. I give Lexi the most because she is one of the schnauzers and the largest. We give them carrots, or bites of cheese for snacks. They like cherrios and I also give them MOther Hubbard bones. I just don't know why she is soooo chucky. Dudley's breeder kinda scared me because she said they have such tiny arteries that you never want them to get over weight. We never feed them from the table. Maybe, Kayla is just suppose to be alittle bigger???? Her mother and dad were 4lbs. Go figure???????? Thanks again for everyone's input.
Sandysbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!