View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 07:02 PM   #6
julietimothy
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
First of all the bitch always comes to the home of the stud. I would never let my boys out of my sight. My studs are championed so, I'm extra cautious.

If there is only one puppy, and the contract says pic of the litter your only option is to give the pup to the stud owner or pay the stud fee. That is if is agreeable to both parties.

My dogs aren't for public stud, unless I know the owners of a bitch on a personal level, usually only with fellow exhibitors that are well known to me , approved bitches (pedigree) and have been cleared through my mentor.

I have used my mentors studs and the breeding only producing one female, which is usually what my mentor wants. She usually forgoes her pic and tells me she'll wait until the next litter that will produce more than one female. That is why it is only best to do business with those you know on a personal level.

You are so right, I tried my best to tell her not to let me go anywhere. But at the time she has 3 dogs, had her mom living with her after knee sugery with her teenage 1/2 sister and her moms 2 dogs, her on 2 kids and husband. Her house was full!!!!!

Oh, she did not even my the females she breed him to have any testing done. You try to tell people but..... what ever. At one time she was calling to check on him and no one would call her back and she did not know where the lady lived.
julietimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!