View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 03:16 PM   #9
Care28
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Hey everyone, just wanted to give an update. We got back from the vet about 15 minutes ago. It is a scratch, actually got to see it. It's a small little thing down in the corner of her eye. They want to keep a close eye on it, so we'll be bringing her back in Monday morning. We have ointment to give her and they gave her a shot for the pain so she won't squint. The Dr. said it should heal itself, but they of course want to make sure that it doesn't turn into an ulcer. I feel a little better, but I don't like this "not out of the woods" feeling that I have, so I'll be kinda anxious till we take her back in on Monday morning. I don't like knowing my babies are hurt in any way and that it could become worse. I'm a worrywart about it, lol.

One bad thing though.....she's gained 2 pounds since her last visit in APRIL. I'm so ashamed. We try to make sure she's active, we give her alot of veggies and if we feed her chicken it's all lean meat. We even have her on vet provided food that's lean and good for her kidneys. Can someone give any tips on how we can get her weight down some? She now weighs 10.3lbs.
Care28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!