View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 08:19 PM   #13
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyapk View Post
Jack has been placed in a home and I can not believe how fast it all happened. He has gone to a home with 2 women and one older son that pops in once in a while to help out.

The women are older (LOL my age!) and have some physical disabilities that are minor. Their day seems to revolve around caring for their dog. Their dog passed away, and they are on a fixed income so they are happy to get a yorkie at a good price.

They live about an hour and a half from me and promise to send pictures regularly. They also said I can come visit when ever I want to. I just felt like it was a good mix.

Jack loved the son, and was warming up to momma . She said she prayed all day that I would change my mind from the original person, and that is exactly what happened.

I cried a little when he left, but I believe he will be loved and cared for in their home too!

Wonder if they mind if I call them every day!! Hello its me again, how is Jack doing now? And now, and now!
Sandy,

I'm so glad you found him a good home. I'm gonna miss the lil guy....but, as you said and I'm with you, lil Mia Sopapilla comes first. Mmmm by the way I noticed that she needs an afternoon at the spa.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!