Thread: Throwing up
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 06:18 AM   #1
desaree
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Throwing up

Hello everyone, I just have a quick question.... Daisy has been throwing up; it’s not an everyday thing but maybe once a week. It scares me, take last night for instance we went to bed around 9:30 and at 11:30 she woke me up hacking and eventually throwing up on the bed. It looked like an off white color and foamy, no food or anything like that. A few mins after she’s done she seems fine, running around and just acting like a puppy. Im not sure if it is something caused by getting her spayed, (I had this done a little over a month ago) the only thing she eats is natural balance, and on occasion a piece of fruit. She had a blueberry last night. She likes to get a hold of paper and rip it apart, i've also caught her ripping a part of my hardwood floor up with her teeth, she will find a little crack in the floor and use her teeth to pull it off. I have no idea how to stop her from doing it. I will tell her no and put her in time out, but i’ve been noticing pieces of the floor ripped up and in her playpen, she does not eat them. (That’s where she brings everything she gets into. If something is missing I know I can find it there.) She will go into my purse if I leave it somewhere she can get into take out the good stuff i.e. gum, lip gloss and chew on it, but does not eat it. She’s a big chewer and can’t break her from it. But that’s beside the point; I was hoping someone would be able to help me out with the throwing up thing. Thanks for any help!

Daisy and Desaree
desaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!