View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:17 PM   #11
mjharpst
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristy47 View Post
Thanks for the advice. With the help of independent research and this forum, I'm getting very well-educated in Yorkies!! Until I see the place where she is and know for sure, I know I won't be able to see whether or not it is ok to get her. But I know where the lady's home is and the area VERY well since my father is a minister at a church within walking distance of the home. The lady that has the puppy owns a small local beauty shop that she operates from her home, which is common here. I know the family name and they are good people and trustworthy, so I'm hoping that it's not a mill or anything and just a lady who happens to have lots of little furbabies, which is also common in this area! In fact, when I was younger I had 6 dogs at one time because we would get one and people would just drop them in our yard and we'd end up taking care of them! And a lot of people get several toy breed dogs and keep like 3 or 4 of different breeds around here. So I definitley want to see the parents of this puppy to make sure she is pure-bred. Thanks again for everyone's advice!
Best wishes and keep us updated!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!