Thread: I took Roxie
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 08:33 PM   #5
roxies_mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Your all so sweet with your replies, thank you!
No not Bio-Spot.
The flea med. is Advantage and it's the same as I gave her last year. The vet said she's seen alot of animals with allergies this year. We're not sure yet if it was from the meds or not. It could be that she already had something brewing and Advantage aggravated it. I had noticed some pieces of hair laying around once in awhile for a couple of weeks but nothing big or alarming. Just enough to make me think about it. I brush her a couple of times a day and she really doesn't ever matt. Just the past couple of days I noticed her hair feeling dry and seemed to tangle more. Which was after I applied the Advantage. It got pretty scarey. I was seeing more of the hair coming out the last 2 days and said that's it we're going to the dr. Next week she goes back for a recheck and to get her shots. I was so upset about this last night, I was in tears worried sick it was something super serious. I'm so happy tonight and relieved. She already seems to be feeling better.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!