Thread: Harper's Island
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #5
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I totally skipped to the end of this because I was afraid to see anything that would give it away. I was SO ticked last night. I sat down about 9:15 to start watching it (it comes on at 8:00 here and I had tivo'd it). About 9:30 a friend of mine texted me saying "I sure hope you're watching it" (meaning H.I. because we are the only fanatics at work). When I told her I had just started it, she said she'd been watching it since 8:00. That's when I realized that there was a second hour to it. Checked my tivo real quick just to find out that something one of my daughters set to record had bumped the second hour of H.I. UGH! I deleted her's and started recording again but now I've missed 30 minutes of the 2nd hour. The sound on my computer at home is so crappy that now I have to wait until I get to work and watch it at lunch on Monday. I did see though at the end of the first hour that it was Henry that was Wakefield's accomplice. THAT was a shocker. I've really liked this show. Will there be another season?? I guess I won't know until I get to watch the second hour.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!