View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 06:24 AM   #7
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Oh your poor baby! PLEASE don't use Clorox on your kiddo's skin - that's really dangerous.

It is hard to say what this is. Skin issues are always either from allergies or secondary to some kind of illness/disease. My Wylie had some skin issues and my regular vet was useless and misdiagnosed him for months. Finally, I took to a Vet Dermatologist and it was the BEST thing I ever did for him. He not only had Pyoderma (skin infection, easily treated), but ended up having hypothyroid and Atypical Cushing's Disease.

This is the clinic I went to - click on FAQs to see various skin disorders and see if anything looks like what your baby has: Dermatology Clinic for Animals
great site ! saving it and sent to my allerdog group thanks -- i wish they had a pic of staph infection so maybe if you can let your derm know to add that as that is so common and always looking for that pic and also sebaceous gland excretion is another one i could never get a pic of My dd is hypothyroid and severa atopic dermatitis she now has a staph infection and got hives from the antibiotic simplicef ughhhh -- she reacts to any vet shampoos really bad so using dr bronners mild unscented baby shampoo as all organic oils and coconut oil in it
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!