Thread: Doggie Day Care
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:13 PM   #9
RoxyLuv
Donating YT 500 Club Member

The one I use is all day, partial days, they also board dogs. 6:30am-7:00pm M-F, Sat - 8-5pm, Sun 9-12noon. Naptime 11:30-1:30 w/no pickups or dropoffs during that period. Dogs all sizes/ages, but petitioned off according to size. Have indoor/outdoor areas.

Attendants are milling around with the dogs at all times making sure they are all getting along. In all the times she's been there & I've watched her on the internet, I've never seen any of the dogs having a problems. The most I've ever seen them do is occasionally use a squirt bottle on any dog getting a little too rambunctious. It's amazing how well they all get along. What you do while they are there is up to you.

Roxy was still quite young when she first went. She had to have completed all her shots & passed their temperment test. Since she was so young, I've only left her for the afternoon. That seems to have been plenty for her. Now that she's a little older I think she could handle the full day better, but I'm in no hurry to push for that. She's plenty happy with a partial day.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!