View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 01:02 PM   #174
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teaching Toto View Post
I have one full breed yorkie that came from a humane society. I named him Toto. He is one energetic little pup. I could enter him in a jumping contest and he would give everyone a good run for their money. Toto's previous family gave him up due to having too many dogs. So I guess I just inherited their blessing.

I am not real sure of Toto's age because the papers the shelter gave me contradicted themselves. I do know that he's either 2 or 5 yr. Pretty sure he's closer to 2.

My other dog, Barkley, was just adopted. The vet said that Barkley is yorkie/shih tzu. He had a rough start to his little life. Barkley was found wandering the streets covered in fleas. They estimated Barkley to be 12-17 weeks. He really wasn't responding or playing much when I got him. He seemed more lathargic (sp?) than anything. The vet said he had tapeworm and it took him about a week to bounce back to being a puppy again. He is still working on trusting me. But we are getting there!
I'm so glad these poor babies found you! We'd love to see pictures of Toto and Barkley!

Welcome to YT!!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!