View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 02:17 AM   #23
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I'm sorry -- I just realized I have been spelling your little girl's name wrong. I think I have used the double "e" all along. I will make sure to get Ksena's name correct from now on. Is it pronouced with a long "e" sound? I love unusual names but always wind up giving my pets such simple ones. I mean how much simpler can you get than Ben? LOL! Must be so I get the spelling right at least most of the time. Thanks for not getting aggravated about it.

For what it's worth, I do think most things happen for a reason. It could be that for reasons that may never make themselves clear to us, this was not a good time for you to get into breeding. Maybe there is going to be a more opportune time in your near future? Maybe you were just meant to provide a loving home to Ksena, who may not meet every standard but obviously still has the potential to win over your family's hearts. I have tried to wonder about losing my sweet Sadie with her last litter. I know I learned from it, but surely that cannot be all there is to it. I have decided that I will know when the time is right to think about breeding again, if it ever is. It may be that it is not to be for me. But I do know I will eventually get another girl, just not sure I will breed again. I bet, a time will come for you to get another female too. You will know when it is right.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!