View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 01:05 PM   #165
lmperez
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariLynn View Post
Hello, I have a three yr. old yorkie male.
This is my second yorkie which was given to me.
But is my third yorkie. I lost one a few yrs. ago.
This little guy has allot of allergys. I used oatmeal bath now.
But still having the watery eyes and coughs allot. Have problems with giving him allergy medicine (pill form) to him. Can everyone help on the medicine?
Thanks. Shari

Hi Shari,
I have had a lot of people tell me plus I have done a little checking on the whole idea of allergies. We have rescues several dogs with skin issues to find that they are allergic to just about everything. We put them on a raw diet and they seem to clear up. What are you currently feeding him? I have a rescue that is bald from his neck, his entire trunk, hips, belly and tail. I was told it was something genetic. I started him on raw and he is actually grew and continues to grow hair. His hips are full his neck and shoulder are thickening his tail has some length to it and he is starting to look like a yorkie. His breath has improved, cleaner teeth, less eye drainage and staining. The concept is getting back to a true natural diet. It seems to boost the immune system allowing the body to heal itself. I use Stella and Chewy's raw. My dogs love it and they are really healthy. I know of several dogs that are now off all meds for allergies and pancretites. I also draw titers on my dogs rather than blindly give vaccinations as vaccinations also decrease the immune system.
Laura
lmperez is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!