View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 07:26 AM   #159
k9trainer
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi,

5 years ago I adopted a 12 year old female yorkie named coco at the time. She had a nice home until she was about a year old. Then it was decided she was too heavy to carrt arounnd (She is 7 lbs BTW).. She went to the rescue i got her from and had a home for 4 years..AFTER FOUR YEARS, they decided that a yorkie was "to much for them" (Which they coudl've figured out sooner. So she was, dumped once again. She was adopted then, for 7 years, by a man that was "less then friendly to her"... The rescue took coco from him ..

Then I adopted my little luvbug And i renamed her chloe, as her own named scared her She has costed me thousands of dollars in vet bills, I hired a very expensive behaviourist to help me with her fearfulness of humans (Men scared her, loud noises, if you raised your hand, she would cower.).. But i wouldnt trade her for the world.

She is now 17 years old (approx) and has been diagnosed with cancer. Right now im just waiting for HER to tell me, when the time is right to say good-bye.

She has brought me so much joy in my life. She helped me thru all the rough patches in the last 5 years, from my father dying, to breakups. We had to help each other with the loss of my other yorkie a few months back. I just cant imagine my life without her Im not ready for her to leave me. She is my baby
k9trainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!