View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:48 AM   #15
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kors View Post
First of all, thanks so much for your kind words...it helps that there are people out there who understand how hard it is! The first delay was because the breeder didn't feel like the pups were ready to leave, and the second delay was because the person going to get the pups had a situation arise. We can't travel the distance to get the puppy due to my husband's blood clots, and we don't feel comfortable paying to have the puppy shipped.

I will keep you all posted - I should be finding out more details later today. Please continue to pray that Friday is the day...thanks!
I will have you in my thoughts and prayers . you are going through a great deal of emotional pain right now. your taking care of your sick husband, trying to deal with the fact of not being able to have children while the rest of your family can, and nOW having to wait on something you know that will bring you and your husband joy.
I understand , and feel badly . The waiting is the most difficult part! If I lived close to you, I'd love to be the one to be bringing you home your puppy!
Heck, I'd bring you a whole litter of them Or just your baby and a huge boquet of roses .
Hang in there , Soon you will have your new puppy in your arms to love forever.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!