Thread: Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
JJinjersey
YT Addict

Default Help!!!

Ok! So last week I took my Bryan to Daycare for the entire week, well everyday he came home he was totally exhausted and just wanted to sleep after a little dinner...So yesterday I took him to the groomer to get a bath and a haircut, nails cut,teeth cleaned etc. Well 15 minutes after i left and was shopping around the corner in the Gap i get a phone call from the groomer telling me that she did not want to give him a bath because he had a scratch on his hip and she thinks it my get infected from the shampoo..I said i'll be right there...when i got there he had a 3" scratch on his hip and it was red but looked as thought it was beginning to heal....she said she would still cut his hair but didn't feels comfortable washing him....in the pet store they also have a vet on staff....so I took him to the vet who agreeded with the groomer and suggested i put some neosporin on it and wait a week b/4 shampooing him....well we went home and this is when things got crazy.....He started throwing up every 5 minutes....He would first start snorting like he has a cold and his nose was stuffed then it would turn into a gag with led to him throwing up, but it is mostly like a white foam....so i cooked him some white rice and boiled chicken breast which he ate with no problem and i ran out to the store and got him some pedialite which he also drank in spirts....but you can tell that he really not felling well.....last night he slept most of the night but he's still throwing up today.. about 3 times so far....I even took some of the frozen pumpkin balls out of the freezer and cut then up which he also ate....but i'm worried about leaving him alone tomorrow when I go to work...what should i do? He's been laying around all day today but will still just up a raise hell if he hears someone in the hallway or sees a puppy on TV......Any suggestions because i at a lost
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!