View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #9
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPMyLittleCase View Post
Me next! Me next! I thought I was adopting a rescue dog, Teddy my Yorkedoodle but it sounds like he came from a broker!

Then I became a foster mom to Clara Belle thanks to megansmomma! We have had her almost 2 months now and decided to adopt her.

Teddy is almost 9 months old, weighs 15.2 pounds and is missing a back foot. Clara is 7 1/2 years old and weighs in at 10.8 pounds.

Before these 2 babies, we rescued a little senior girl from our street and gave her 3 1/2 years of love and affection.
HI Jenny! Teddy is a love but 15 lbs! What happened to that little guy that I saw on your home visit. He sure is a cutie and reminds me of a very young Truman

You have done a wonderful job with Clara Belle. All of your love and patience has paid off and she has found a wonderful home!

What about Peanut? You forgot about Peanut He is a cutie too and the old man who has to put up with Clara and Teddy. Give him a treat and a smooch from Auntie Jodi.

I think we need another play date
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!