View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeypaute View Post
Hello! First let me say your dogs are such cuties, but I love that first shot of Pebbles!! I am the proud parent of Tater and Cosette (CoCo).

Tater is a rehomed rescue actually. He was abandoned at a vet's office as a very young pup. Then a couple adopted him from the vet's office. From his behavior, my vet believes there he was sadly, proabably abused. They sought rehoming because they couldn't handle a puppy and a 2 year old child. I fortunately found him, not even really looking specifically for a Yorkie, but he made me fall in love with him and the breed. I have had him since he was 9 months old. He is now nearly 2.5 years old, and weighs about 4.5 lbs. He is the sweetest mommy's boy, and is quite spunky!

CoCo is a puppy mill surivivor. I was fortunate enough to find her in April. Tater and I drove a long away and had our choice of a lot of Yorkies. There were 8 puppies, CoCo, CoCo's littermate sister, another 2 year old female, and a 9 month old female with a prolapse. I quickly narrowed it down to CoCo and her sister, who had such a beautiful light coat. But CoCo had the personality I was seeking. She was calm but playful and was already affectionate even though she had 'escaped' only a week prior. Her sister was still in her shell and needed more time to be ready. I am so happy with my decision and blessed to have her in my life. Everyday is something new with her and I love watching her develop. CoCo is 2.5 years old and weighs 6.7 lbs. She is a little lovey dovey thing, and does such cute little tricks. Sometimes I wish I would have taken her sister too!!

Here they are (Tater has the one floppy ear)
The first picture of Pebbles is from my daughters Powderpuff cheerleading game last fall. She was a total hit! What a wonderful story and what cute little pups that you have! Thank you for sharing with everyone. It's it amazing how they steal your

I want to hear MORE RESCUE STORIE!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!