View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #2
Honeypaute
No Longer a Member

Hello! First let me say your dogs are such cuties, but I love that first shot of Pebbles!! I am the proud parent of Tater and Cosette (CoCo).

Tater is a rehomed rescue actually. He was abandoned at a vet's office as a very young pup. Then a couple adopted him from the vet's office. From his behavior, my vet believes there he was sadly, proabably abused. They sought rehoming because they couldn't handle a puppy and a 2 year old child. I fortunately found him, not even really looking specifically for a Yorkie, but he made me fall in love with him and the breed. I have had him since he was 9 months old. He is now nearly 2.5 years old, and weighs about 4.5 lbs. He is the sweetest mommy's boy, and is quite spunky!

CoCo is a puppy mill surivivor. I was fortunate enough to find her in April. Tater and I drove a long away and had our choice of a lot of Yorkies. There were 8 puppies, CoCo, CoCo's littermate sister, another 2 year old female, and a 9 month old female with a prolapse. I quickly narrowed it down to CoCo and her sister, who had such a beautiful light coat. But CoCo had the personality I was seeking. She was calm but playful and was already affectionate even though she had 'escaped' only a week prior. Her sister was still in her shell and needed more time to be ready. I am so happy with my decision and blessed to have her in my life. Everyday is something new with her and I love watching her develop. CoCo is 2.5 years old and weighs 6.7 lbs. She is a little lovey dovey thing, and does such cute little tricks. Sometimes I wish I would have taken her sister too!!

Here they are (Tater has the one floppy ear)
Attached Thumbnails
Who owns a rescue or rehomed Yorkie?-tatercocos.jpg  
Honeypaute is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!