View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:25 AM   #1
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Camera Who owns a rescue or rehomed Yorkie?

Hhhhmmmmmm~I'm just wondering how many YTer own a rescue or rehomed Yorkie? After a while we all tend to forget who has a rescue or rehome pup. So why not share you little ones on this thread for anyone who is considering to open their heart and home to a rescue.

I'll go first

I have 2 rescues, 1 rehome and a foster pup.

Pebbles is a rehome. She is 2 yrs old and I have had her since she was 5 months. She is from a BYB and a 11 lb teapot.

Doodlebug, my Morkie just turned 1 in April is a puppymill rescue. We brought him home last July when he was 12 weeks old.

Bogey is also a Morkie and came from the Rescue Forum right here on YT! JackJill posted his picture in the rescue forum with the story how he was found on a IN country road. Her sister runs the shelter there and I went to see him and fell in love.
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...oure-best.html

Truman is also from the Rescue Forum and he is my foster pup. He was very sick when I brought him home but he has been living here since Feb and is doing great. He's turned into one handsome man.
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...hicago-il.html

I just thought this would be a great way to show just how many pups have been saved and are now living in wonderful loving homes. Anyone else like to share as well? I KNOW there are a lot of you out there
Attached Thumbnails
Who owns a rescue or rehomed Yorkie?-pebbles_cropped2.jpg   Who owns a rescue or rehomed Yorkie?-img_0239.jpg   Who owns a rescue or rehomed Yorkie?-img_0447.jpg   Who owns a rescue or rehomed Yorkie?-img_0324.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!