Thread: shaking puppy
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 04:56 AM   #4
amanda350
No Longer A Member

Tucker shakes alot also, but it is usually when he is cold, like if he decides that his water would taste better if he were actually in the bowl with it, or if he hears another dog bark in the neighborhood or if he is running to fast and somehow does a back flip in the yard. He will sit there and shake until I pick him up and baby him and then he is fine. Anyways, enough about my boy, I would guess that your little man is not feeling well. What is actually making him uncomfortable is beyond me and hopefully your vet can give you some answers today. Do you have small children or alot of activity at your house? Is he left alone alot while you are working or are you at home with him? What were his living conditions like before you got him? You said that he had to have a flea dip, so that leads me to believe that he may have been outside and unsocialized with us humans. Something is making him uncomfortable and if you are loving him and feeding him, then it has to be a pain in his little body that is scaring him. Your vet should be able to help you so good luck and let us now how it goes..
amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!