View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 08:28 PM   #22
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I seriously have never heard of a dog getting THAT sick from Bordatella. I suppose anything is possible, but it is highly unlikely from what I have experienced and read. I have fostered many pups and none of them have had such a reaction from Bordatella. Now...DHPP is another issue. I have seen pups get very sick from them.
yeah my parents dog was vomitting foam and horrible bloody diarhea after that shot - he has been healthy for 7 years no issues and that was the only thing different also another yorkie on my other group is going through it right now as well - on 64 dog groups and have read over and over never do the bordatella shot always do intranasal if doing it as more reaction to the shots than intranasal. Intranasal lasts only 6 mos and shot last a year but i would never do shot. I personally titer all my dogs and have for 4 years and my groomer comes to house so do not do bordatella anymore - the less the better as my girl dd health issues all started after her vaccinations - her immune system is shot - hypothyroid and horrible atopic dermatitis
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!