View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 09:59 PM   #60
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
Also, there's always the saying, Love It, Leave It, or Change It. If someone loves YT but has a very serious problem with some aspect of it, I think it would be worth it to suggest changes. This is just off the top of my head, but couldn't people lobby to only make puppy sales allowable from YTCA members? Or perhaps that wouldn't work if advertising is not allowed.

Given that there have been some very ugly threads involving disputes over yorkies sold here, I would see that as a legitimate possibility.

I have to admit I'm really curious about what these super controversial topics are... any chance you'd PM me?

We have talked to admin about it and they have decided to stay with the advertising. YTCA members would never advertise here or elsewhere, it's forbidden, but you have to remember they are not in the puppy selling business. There really is a difference between selling a dog and placing a dog. I would like to see the "featured breeders" section done a way with too. I thought that that meant they came highly recomended and had passed certain tests and requirements.

Join today and remove this ad!