View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 09:58 PM   #59
JoshieBoy
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
I don't plan on leaving YT as I do enjoy the showing section alot and the grooming section! Trust me I'm the same in person as I am here...I give the same opinions in person as I would here. And to be honest I can be judgemental especially when it comes to breeding unethically but I guess that is a character flaw I'll just have to live with LOL...there is another thing I always tell people, you will either like me or you won't and if you don't it doesn't hurt my feelings because we can't like everyone LOL...I do try and say things politically correct because I work with the public and well you gotta have it sometimes AND I do really sit on my hands and bite my tongue A LOT LOL

Donna
I am not saying you are a different person off the thread. What I am trying to say is sometimes it is hard to determine different people's post without hearing the tone of their voice. On this forum, nobody knows everybody. It can be hard to decipher a blunt post without personally knowing the person's character. I just met you on this forum, and I personally do not know you. I cannot tell anybody anything personal about you except that you love animals and that you try to help people. I agree not everybody is going to like you. Sometimes people get upset when you tell them the truth, because sometimes the truth hurts. I always try to say something in a kind way when somebody is wrong. I want them to be able to listen to what I have to say without thinking I am judging them. I try to have empathy for the people I try to help. Nobody is perfect. Sometimes we do not say things in the kindest manner, but at least we should try. After reading your post, I can tell you try your best to help others with tact.

Last edited by JoshieBoy; 06-01-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!