View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 09:12 PM   #31
nanahas3
♥Love My Snuggle Bugs♥
Donating Member

I have to admit when i first read the closed thread I read it to fast and got offended then I went back and reread it and saw what the OP was trying to say and was no longer offended. I am not a donating member either but I have no problems with those who do that being said I am not a breeder either. I sincerely wish I had found YT earlier but would not take a show dog price for Laddy now. And Lolita is a rescue but I feel the same about her. If in the future, and I hope its years down the road I lose one of my precious babies, I definately will be doing my very best to talk to a reputable show breeder in hopes of getting my next baby. I also have been called rude but honestly didn't mean to offend anyone. I am new at Yorkie ownership but in the short time we have had ours have fallen totally and completely in love with not only them but the breed itself. They are magnificent show dogs and pets. (the breed I mean about the show dog part) to clarify lol. Mine are pets but beautiful to me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!