View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 03:08 AM   #1
MarcyG
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Great first night! ? about eating

Kiaras first night was great. I have her in a playpen next to my bed. I got her one of those stuffed puppies that have a Heartbeat so she just snuggled it and went to sleep. I kept checking on her and she was fast asleep. I woke her up at 1am and she just laid down on the pee pad so i put her back in her bed and she went back to sleep. she woke me at 3 so I took her to her pad and she did both (we had a little problem with poo sticking to her bum) so we got cleaned up and and snuggled into a blankie and back to sleep (in her bed) I woke up at 6:15 and looked over at her. she was just sitting there looking at me. So she started wiggling her little butt so I picked her up and into bed with me she came. we snuggled for a little bit and came down for Breakfast.

So I gave her, Her breakfast and so wanted nothing to do with it. I got her to eat a little bit last night after we brought her home. She is drinking her water. So I gave her 1/2 tsp of nutrical (she's 2lbs 3 Oz) How much kibble should she be eating?

Thank You everyone for your help
MarcyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!