View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #18
kathy_caribe
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by toke View Post
Do NOT kick yourself...your dog needs you in one piece, lol. Seriously, there's no way to be sure (at this point) what's the matter...especially if he can come and go and snack outside, as he pleases. Wow...that would make me crazy. Crazier.
thanks - i think he might be turning towards better but this was a DEFINITE lesson learned. I'm going to be haunting the Diet forum now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolapup View Post
What's his activity level? How is he acting? No point in beating yourself up. I wouldn't feed that garbage food either! You need to put all your focus on the pup right now. Has he pooped? Follow your gut. If you feel he needs to be seen it's better now than later.
He has been sleeping most of the day - or just lying around. I'm not sure if he pooped this am or not but he hasn't held food down all day so no poop since I really started watching him (he usually only poops 1-2x/day). He also hasn't peed since around noon.

He has, however, held down the water he's been given at 4:50 and 5:20, and I just now (6:35 and 6:45) gave him a tablespoon of a broth+water (beef bullion cube super watered down) and he has held that down also. I'm going to try to keep giving him the fat-free broth water as it seems to tempt him more than plain water. Does that sound ok?
kathy_caribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!