View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Question What does everyone do for a living?

Random question - just curious.

What does everyone do for a living? I'm exploring my options right now and would just like some ideas and if people enjoy their careers, etc.

Currently, I'm in my 2nd year at comm. college. I design websites on the side, along with dog-sitting. This summer, I will be working the front desk at a local pool.

I'm interested in working with dogs, but my only issue with that is the money... I'd like to make a decent living and I've considered wanting to be a trainer but the demand would have to be high in need for dog trainers and I'm not so sure where to even begin. College/school is rough for me... I really just get by. Although, I managed to get an A in my Intro to Psych class. I'm very interested in Psychology but am unsure if job opportunities are there for simply a BA in Pysch, as I really don't want to continue on to get my masters. I think I SHOULD have my BA degree but I'm struggling with the concept of 3 or more years of school (considering I'm slow and already 2 credits behind... lol)

I keep going back and forth between the medical field as well and possibly getting a two year degree in X-ray technician or a Radiation therapist or tech.

But anyways... what does everyone do for a living? Do you have your degree?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!