Thread: Sneezing Fits!
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 07:40 AM   #41
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Kjc has a good idea about telling he is a rescue , also if you can find a rescue in your area you could contact them and maybe go through them. I did that once with a dog I have now. I rescued her and she needed about $3000.00 worth of treatment. I got it done through the rescue for $370.00. They put her in their name at the vet they use and then I paid them. That same vet would have charged $3000.00 had I taken her to them, but they greatly cut costs for the rescue group. Any way my offer still stands, I will let you stay with me if you want to come to Lewiston ID, and bring him to my vet. I just spoke with the tech and she said the same thing as Kjc , You need to get a second opinion. And if they can see a blockage in there it's pointless for any more pictures. They need to go in and check it out. She also said the vet would probably not even charge you as much as he did for my cat. I'm going to call back when the DR. gets in and talk to him about it. The Tech said you need a second opinion and you need to take the X-ray and all blood work results also a list of all meds he has been on when you go . Also if for any reason he needs to go to WSU its only about 35 min from me.

Last edited by lillymae; 05-20-2009 at 07:43 AM.
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!