View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 05:31 AM   #11
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

I'm not surprised by this at all.....cancer is just one of the problems of vaccines, there's also issues with the kidneys, liver, allergies,aggression and the list goes on and on....

Canine Vaccination Concerns - England

.....I understand vaccines have their place but the bigger problem is doctors giving way too many, giving vaccines to soon, giving vaccines that don't work, giving combo vaccines, giving yearly boosters when they are not needed or in the best interest of the pet, etc.,etc......As far as I'm concerned this kind of treatment is malpractice by the vet because this information has been out there for over 15 years and has been documented by Dr. Ronald Schultz as well as Dr. Jean Dodds to name a few.....

....That is why it is soooo important that you do as much reading as possible on this subject so you know what your willing to give and what your not...Ultimately it is YOUR decision on what vaccines you will allow and what you won't ...it's not the vets decision....

This is from a vet.....

"After more than twenty years of practicing veterinary medicine, I am observing chronic diseases that begin much earlier than before. Cancer before five years of age in dogs and cats was a rarity, but now it is not unusual to see fatal cancers in two and three year old animals. And the incidence or number of cases is definitely increasing. While poor breeding practices, poor commercial diets and other environmental factors play their part, I believe it is the practice of vaccinating an animal repeatedly, with multiple vaccinations throughout their lifespan that factors the most." -- Dr. Charles Loop
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!