View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 04:25 AM   #32
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawever Yorkie View Post
Thank you for making me feel better
I already had 3 yorkies when I got CsiCsu and I had really bad experience with the last breeder(I got Chewy from) from NYC. It's just that yorkies are really over priced(even apartment breeders are asking min$1000)!!! That's why I thought it would be better to get puppy from other state and I came across Jeff's name couple of times and gave his website a try.
He website looked nice and yes, he even had rescue page which I though really nice of him!!! At first CsiCsu was $4800 and $3200 then $2800 and finally easter sale for $1300(he said because of his age/old@5month???)
When I wanted to buy him, Jeff raised his price back to $3200 and told me that his puppies are in such demands which influence the price. Supposedly, there were couple of people visited him to see CsiCsu when I called him... He said that if I purchase puppy right away, he'll keep the price @$1300 and we bought into it... I should have known!!!
Of course,I love CsiCsu no matter what, it's just that he seems to be always cold because of his thin coat...
I'll most definitely warn everyone I meet at doggy park,pet shop...etc not to purchase puppies from Jeff's website.
PS.. I'll post a thread about Chewy'e story later...
Thank you
Wow....I am so sorry you're going through this. He disgusts me....I mean just disgusts me. I just cannot believe he is in business. I do hope you will call his local Humane Ass'n and report anything about him that you can.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!